I love talking to people about my work and hearing about the ideas of others.
I am always happy to speak about my past or current research, including:
- Protests and digital media in Ukraine and Russia
- Free speech and censorship on the internet
- RuNet culture, folklore, and memes
- Propaganda and information manipulation online
- Civic media in post-Soviet countries
- My work at Global Voices and RuNet Echo, where we explain the Russian-speaking internet
If you’d like to have me speak to your class, research center/lab, conference, or workshop, get in touch!